Authors must prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the guidelines and templates, not formated in PDF.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. Atlantis Press Publishing do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the Atlantis Press Publishing Licences.
Do not submit your papers directly to Atlantis Press Publishing; please contact your conference organizer for submission instructions.
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 1.9cm (top), 1.29cm (left and right) and 4.29cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name, affiliation, and use email affiliation (full address including country).
- A submitted paper must be in a minimum number of 6 pages and a maximum of 8 pages
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The Microsoft Word or LaTeX is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The Microsoft Word or LaTeX file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.(use gramarly)
Templates and Guidelines for Proceedings Papers
Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
The steps of the reviewing process are as follows:
- Author submit its paper through konfrenzi management system (http://.confhub.net/kfz/)
( for your attention: in writing abstract do not use single quote symbol or apostrophe ( ‘ ) )
- Editor distributes the papers to selected program committee. Each paper will be reviewed by 2 reviewers
- Reviewers review each paper based on ICISER2019 guideline
- Reviewers result is sent to author
- If necessary, author should fix its paper based on the review note. Paper should not be changed more than 30% of its content
- Author send its final (camera ready) manuscript. If needed, editor is allowed to perform minor changes. Editor is also allowed to ask the author to fix the error and re-send the manuscript
- Editor agrees on manuscript copyright
- One of the author is asked to present the paper on the conference day. Only presented papers will be published.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
ICISER 2019 is intolerant to any act of plagiarism. Authors are expected to submit original work with proper citation to the work of others. Should any plagiarism is detected in a work, editors has the right to do this following actions:
- Reject the submitted article
- Report the violation to affiliated institution(s)
- Provide the information regarding the violation to any academic institution
- Publish the information regarding the violation to public